Friday 24 November 2017

Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop - Christmas #inkitstampit

 
Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop. The Design Team have been busy making projects inspired by our Christmas theme. The team are from all over Australia who have all created amazing projects to share with us tonight. The full line up below will guide you through all the projects and we'd love to hear from you on what you favourite Holiday tradition is?
I have used the Watercolor Christmas Card kit from the Holiday Catalogue to showcase today. Not only is this kit awesome, it gives a great starting place for any Crafter. I often get stuck on what to make so kits help dig me out if my mojo rut! Also it is perfect for classes. 

The Gold envelope liners are so pretty in this set but I felt they were a little wasted on the envelope, instead I thought it better to cut shapes from the liners that complimented the sentiment labels.  I also embossed 2 of the 4 designs. My customer loved out of the box creating. I especially love all the extra gold touches, it really brightens up an already beautiful card. 
If you like the colour combination, please share it on your favourite Pinterest board! 

Thank you so much for joining us today. I hope you enjoyed seeing how I transformed this kit to that next level. I do hope that you'll join us again next month to see our New Ocassions & Saleabration 2018 projects. I'm Carolina and to keep hopping around see the list below to see who is up next.

Full Blog Line Up





https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Carolina, the kit is just perfect creating, love how you improvised with the envelope liners = stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you changed it slightly from the original design of the kit. Just goes to show how versatile the kits are. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such "happy" cards Carolina! Well that's how they make me feel anyway! Love what you did...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Carolina touch! Such flare :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carolina. They are so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you