Tuesday 5 July 2016

Hush Little Baby - Project Life Framed Art

Todays project is a special gift I made for a friends Baby Shower that I attended over the weekend. It's super easy to do especially using Project Life supplies. Please note the PL cards and accessories I have used are no longer available to purchase, however there is a selection of PL items in the CLEARANCE RACK and of course there are NEW Baby PL Card sets & accessories which you can use to create something similiar. Click on the photos below to see them.

You could make this project for any kind of occasion. I picked up this 4x6 Box frame from Ikea for only $7, there's heaps of different ones to choose from of course.

To create the hanging banner I carefully drillled a hole in the box frame insert and threaded the bakers twine through and tied a small knot. You could also hammer a nail in to create the hole, then make sure you remove the nail. And the rest is up to you - decorate to your hearts content!
The PL Sets used:  PL LITTLE MOMENTS
Letters: From the accessorie packs PL LOVE STORY, PL EVERDAY ADVENTURES
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=30200&dbwsdemoid=4005871
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138504&dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138457&dbwsdemoid=4005871 

 Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you