Sunday 2 March 2014

Elegant Wedding Invitations - New InColours

Hi Everyone
I wanted to share with you a beautiful set of Wedding invitations that I made for a gorgeous couple.Congratulations on your Big Day Sonja and Grant.
The colours for this creation are two of the new InColours - Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Canteloupe.  I was really unsure how these two colours would work together, however by adding the Very Vanilla cardstock it helped to create a happy balance.  I just love the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder too - such a striking feature as is the Stretch Ruffled Ribbon along the right edge. The butterfly embossilits add that finishing touch.  I just love it!

Enjoy!
 
My Cheeky Monkey photo bombing my photo shoot!
  
 
I'm so happy with the end result - and more importantly the Bride was over the moon.  Congratulations again Sonja & Grant.

Thanks for visiting my blog, 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you