Thursday 29 August 2013

Fathers Day this Sunday

I hope you all have something nice planned whether for yourself or your special Dad or Husband this coming Sunday.  I do have to work on Sunday but my plan is to get up a bit earlier, cook my hubby a yummy hot breakfast in bed. I'm sure the kids will keep Ryan busy all day until I finish work in the evening. I'd love to hear and see what you have planned or made for Fathers Day 2013.

Here is a simple card I made to show on my Facebook page, using some of the NEW! Quatrefancy DSP from the Annual Catalogue, I have a special one planned for the kids to give Ryan, maybe this one I'll post off to my Daddy!





Current Stampin' Up! Supplies: Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie & Quatrefancy DSP, Ink: Midnight Muse & Pumpkin Pie, Stamp Sets: Notable Alphabet, Tools: BigShot,Mosaic Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Paper Snips, Foam Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Stampamajig, Accessories:Midnight Muse Stichted Satin Ribbon
 
Enjoy

Thanks for visitng my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you